Wednesday, June 01, 2005

bits and pieces

So I noticed the other day that Blogger has now blocked the use of etenation for comments. When I started the blog, Blogger did not have a comment feature, so I was forced to use an external site for that. And now they've turned it off, so that our comments are essentially lost. When I find some time, I need to overhaul pretty much everything about the template of this blog so that I utilize the blogger comments. But that will not be today.

I'm teaching another class in two weeks, in Chicago, and in the meantime, I have a ton of stuff that I should be doing. I'm working for a prof at school, I have a programming project, and I just can't get focused on anything.

Well, just not anything work related. I've been fantastically involved in board games, of course. When I was in London, I went to a guy's house to play board games, a guy I didn't know at all. He, his wife and I played a game that I've been obsessing about for the last month. It finally arrives today. Yesterday I must have tracked the package 100 times on the fedex website, just to make sure that it arrives today. It's like hitting the "UP" button for an elevator over and over...it arrives faster the more you hit it, right? I invited people over to play it tonight, so I definitely need it to be here. The Fedex tracking web servers will be glad to have that package delivered.

No comments: