Monday, April 26, 2004

This time, gmail for sure.

I'll start off talking about gmail so that I don't forget.

I got a GMail account last week. Google is giving them out to people who post regularly on blogger, and I guess I've been posting regularly enough to get the invite. I feel so special. If you don't know about this, gmail is gonna be google's answer to Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail. The difference being google's willingness to give you a gigabyte of space. But they don't guarantee that they'll really delete your mail (they call it "archiving" instead), and they scan your mail to be able to provide you with advertisements. So I started up an account there, the interface is extremely slick, and the site is also currently unbelievably fast, since there are virtually (no pun intended) no users.

Property exam was today. 3 hours of my life that I'll never get back, 3 hours during which I probably proved that I had at best a "B" knowledge of the subject. Though last semester taught me that law school grades don't measure anything about knowledge of the subject. Unfortunately, that's the only thing last semester taught me, so I didn't really know how to do things better this semester. But at least it's over. It's the least bullshit-able of the classes that we have this semester.

The end of this semester heralds the end of my time in B section, class of 2006. Next year, my section is scattered to the winds to the classes of their choosing. We haven't really had to make new friends all year, because we've gone from class to class together. Next year we have to meet some of the rest of our class.

Provided I can afford to return next year. :)

No comments: